The Free Pelvis Brace
Disclaimer: Treatment result may vary based on individual conditions and compliance to treatment
The 10 corrective principles for Free Pelvis Brace
|Mechanical efficacy||Easy to wear|
|Active brace||Minimum visibility|
|Three-dimensional action||Maximum freedom in Activities of Daily Living (ADL)|
|Versatility & adaptability||Individual responsibility|
|Team work||Cognitive – behavioral team approach|
Why Choose “The Free Pelvis Brace”
Less visible & more symmetrical outlook
- This encourages scoliosis clients to wear it out with confidence & comfort with less/no embarrassment.
- This helps to improve compliance of wearing brace. Sufficient wearing hours as prescribed is the key to maximizing the scoliosis treatment outcome.
It allows better freedom in activities of daily living
- It allows to do specific exercises and sports with and without brace.
Three-dimensional correction manner
- To unroll the curve in elongation in the three spatial planes without sagittal distortion.
A “Soft Pelvis” (white material) is used to allow a better adaptation and comfort of the pelvis and a better sagittal alignment
- This also avoids suffering pain in pelvis when wearing brace that could be caused by the applied pressure of a hard brace on a bony pelvis.